Monday 21 November 2011

Final Viral Ad

After thinking about my initial idea, I liked the idea of creating an interactive flash game where in which people could instantly upload pictures of themselves or their friends onto a webpage and there would then be the option for them to drag and drop the geeky features such as glasses and braces onto their desired photos, but because of the software I have access to, I wouldn't have the resources to be able to create an interactive flash game.

Because of this, I instead created a single .JPEG image which displays the after effects of how a picture can look after using the templates, and on the image is the glasses, freckles and brace that people can crop out and use in Photoshop to edit onto their own photos. However, when the file is downloaded, it will redirect to a link of our film as well as downloading the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment