Tuesday 21 February 2012

Film Poster Idea

When designing this poster I considered a main image that would hint at the storyline without giving it away, and so I decided to use the image of a drink being spiked as it is an occurrence within our film. As well as this I considered superimposing two of the main characters into the poster beneath the actor credits at the top. The images I've chosen of the characters reflect how we would like the characters to be represented as Robyn, who is Fiona, looks quite timid and quiet, whereas Beth, who is Alice, looks quite confident and smug, which instantly creates an obvious contrast in the characters' personalities. As well as considering image use, I made sure that the colour palette complimented and worked well with the colours of the main image to give the poster an overall look of fluency.

No comments:

Post a Comment